Thursday, November 5, 2009

Sock Friends

Over the past couple of days I was going thru past posts of blogs I follow (with the no internet time there was a LOT to read) and I have discovered some GREAT things in the UK.

While looking thru The Toy Society I saw a toy drop that was a SOCK BUNNY. This lead me to the BUNNY BLOG and to the folksy store that has the bunnies.
I also was transported from there to some of their friends sites: HOTDOG, The Sock Gardener, and other sock friends that now get followed around with cameras.

I have come to the realization (again) that there are much more than Monkeys out there to be had with socks. Maybe soon I will branch out and actually MAKE a monkey. Then I have to adopt a bunny and a dog from the UK. (Or maybe do those in the other order.)

I also need to get my tush in gear and actually do a toy drop this year. I have lots of yarn & can do an Ami pretty quick. Besides with the cotton yarn, they are 100% washable.

Hope your week is going well.

No comments: