Tuesday, January 20, 2009

We love Cheryl

one of the awesome people on Swap-Bot has a stage IV cancer that we have recently found out is spreading worse. CherylLaVon is amazing with her strength & I finally found the words to tell her.
I posted this in one of the threads in the public forums here.

*********

Cheryl.
I wanted to say thank you for helping me enjoy my swap-bot time. - I love that I've gotten to meet someone as wonderful as you.
I was not able to go back to Texas earlier this month for my grandfather's service and you helped me be strong by just being strong yourself.
My heart got added to my hand last night, thanks to one of the random swapbot tagged flicker pics. I had not found this thread yet. I have now read thru all of it & you have made me cry twice with your lovely posts.
I am glad for you that you get to have Polly come, though sad that it was needed for you to have a hospice nurse at all. - I always wish everyone could have as good an outcome as I did.
I do not really pray, but you have reminded me to be strong when I need to & reminded me that laughter is the best medicine. It definitely helped me get thru my Crap when I was younger.
THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR BEING A PART OF SWAP-BOT FOR AS LONG AS YOU CAN!

copy to be posted on my blog - because I want to be able to find it later. :) -- Amanda

No comments: