Wednesday, November 19, 2008

A Place in Cyberspace

So - it is apparently time that I actually start a blog that I might continue to write in & that I can share with my family... since I have yet to join the MySpace craze (or Facebook) that is sweeping the nation.
I have been told by several people that I need to join My Space, but I have not seen the point to it yet.

Anyway, this is the beginning. I will share the address now... and I'll try to post some of the relevant things that I had posted elsewhere in the past.

I can be found under Purple TX at:
NeoPets
CafeMom
Swap-Bot

1 comment:

Jane said...

Hi, I'm one of your swap partners at swapbot dropping by to say hello! keep blogging! I have been blogging for a few years now and have 6 blogs! I love being able to look back over those blogs at all the memories and its where I go to write when I am happy/ sad/ mad/ depressed/ lonely/ excited.......